Kombinationswohnung DB52 + DB53
Burgunderstr., 44263 Dortmund
residential areas provided with high quality laminate flooring (maple)
- 2 person bedroom with either separate or together standing double bed
- modern bathroom with ceramic floor tiles
- Internet WLAN.DSL-16000
- TV-LCD monitor, stereo system (radio, CD player), DVD
- hair dryer, ironing board / iron,
- kitchen equipped with fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, pad machine.
- event and communication opportunities in the arts and culture center of in-house theater
- terrace and garden with garden chairs in the historic courtyard, bicycle storage room
DB52 is expandable to DB53 (two additional bedrooms). Bathroom and kitchen are shared.
The occupancy rates include all utilities such as electricity, water, heating, bed linen, towels, etc.
We provide free of charge (availability and capacity provided):
cable TV, broadband Internet
Dry cleaning and laundry,
Guest receptions, seminar rooms and lounges, room rentals, any time in-house convention center with catering services, entertainment, theater performances and art exhibitions organized.
You will always get a demand-based offer.
Facilidades y servicios
- Ropa de cama
- Llegada tardía posible
- Cama para niños
- Limpieza al dejar la pieza
- Depósito requerido
- Número de habitaciones
- Tamaño en metros cuadrados
- Calentador de agua
- Llaves propias
- Factura con C.I.F
- Baño propio
Evaluaciones de huéspedes
Lugares de interés turístico y transporte en los alrededores
Dortmund-Hoerde is a historic district by the steel industry coined the south of Dortmund. The construction of the Phoenix Lake, a restoration project of the former Hoesch-site will be implemented.
In Do-Hörde you buy everything on for everyday needs, right in the immediate vicinity of a REWE supermarket with bakery, butcher etc.
MST.factory, Center for Production Technology, Dortmund University, Signal-Iduna-Westfalen Stadium Dortmund are just a few minutes and are also easily reached by public transport.
Authority is the national roads B1, B236 and B54 and on the motorway A45
5 minutes walk from the station authorities (route Dortmund-Schwerte-Iserlohn), the Hellweg track (route Dortmund-Unna-Soest) and Sauerland Express RE57 (route Dortmund-Bestwig-Winterberg).
Numerous bus routes and U41 Hoerde connect with Dortmund-center, and other suburbs of the city sword. In the night, the station serves as a hub for Hoerde letter overnight express some lines.